Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Golpe de estado - day eighteen

I have been writing a blog entry every day since the coup began. (Before that I was writing about once a week.) It has been good for me - somewhat therapeutic at times, sometimes just a way to reflect on what I've heard and seen. It has been a good discipline.

I will continue to blog often, but not every day. There is a temptation, especially when I know people are reading my blog, to keep writing for the sake of having my voice heard. That's not a good reason for me to blog.

I will probably try to write every other night, or more often when an event in Honduras or the world or in my ministry calls me to share. Mostly I will try to bring the voice of the poor into the discussions.

In the meantime, please keep us in your thoughts and prayers, and do what you can for a real peace with justice here. That's what the people here need.

Hasta pronto.

1 comment:

Enrique said...

Juanito,

I have found realistic news about Honduras, thank you Juan for keeping us posted about this situation. Espero que todo este bien.